Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mrss. Steadman's Tiny Pecan Mufins


Last week, we went trick or treating with friends. Before the big event, everyone was munching and snacking in the kitchen. I popped one of these little muffin things in my mouth…needless to say I had to find the baker and get a hold of the recipe. The lady rambled off what she thought was in the recipe, but said she would call Wendy with the exact recipe . Often and on through the week I have thought “man I wish I could get a hold of that lady for that recipe”.
Saturday morning I was sitting on the floor franticallylooking in my cupboard for something sweet to cook for mom and dad, when the phone started ringing. Steven looked at the caller id and said “Who is Steadman?”. My first thought was Angela’s first grade teachers. But I was wrong. Steven handled the phone to me…it was the mystery baker. My meal was saved and my craving was cured. The recipe makes 36. Thirty minutes after baking these little bite size delights 2 are remaining.
Hopefully they will have the same satisfactory rate as the ones last week at the Halloween Party and today at lunch.

Enjoy and lick the bowl clean,

Kimberly



Tiny Pecan Muffins

½ cup Self Rising Flour
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 stick Melted Butter
2 Beaten Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup Chopped Pecans



Mix all ingredients together and then stir in pecans. Bake in mini muffin tins at 350 for15 minutes. Yield: not near enough or 36 bites.

.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved these last night! They got my vote for tastiest!

    ReplyDelete